Saturday, June 21, 2014

Today's The Day!





Okay.  So here is my blank slate.  Tabula Rosa.  They closed my little school (with BIG rooms) and moved us to the middle school (with little rooms...)  So my summer will be filled with decorating, creating, and cleaning out!  I'm currently in the middle of unpacking boxes.  Tons and TONS of boxes!  Moving a BIG room into a little room is not an easy task.  I'll be keeping you updated on the progress I make, and will probably be asking for suggestions!  I'm a bit OCD, so it will take some time to get this all organized.

Also on my plate, I've been fortunate enough to be able to pilot a class set of Chrome books for my third graders!  So I will also be test driving some apps and ideas.  I'm open for suggestions and tips in this area.  VERY open!



And in my cup today (my tea cup!) is one of my summertime favorites, Fox Trot.  This is a yummy herbal blend of chamomile and mint.  Caffeine free and delicious hot or cold.  I like to keep a pitcher in the fridge for warm days like today.  I bought this tea (loose) at one of my favorite local shops, Everything Tea.  You can purchase some on line here.

Thanks for stopping!

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment