Tuesday, July 26, 2016

New Addiction - Sea Glass Spray Paint

So I admit it.  I have a new addiction.  I can not stop using Krylon Sea Glass Spray Paint.  I have been spraying anything glass I can get my hands on - vases, wine bottles, milk bottles, canning jars, olive oil containers, the list goes on.



It's so easy, so pretty, and SO fits into my coastal shabby chic classroom decor!  I have found the best selection at Lowe's, but it's also available at Walmart, Hobby Lobby, and various other craft stores.  My personal favorite is Sea Foam, but I have also used the aqua.  I hope to get a hold of some of the other colors soon, too.

$1 each at Michaels.

30 cents at a thrift shop!
I just sprayed the glassware lightly, you can always add more, but you can't take it off.  Then I added twine, netting, frayed material, sea shells, ribbon, and various other supplies to make it my own.  Here are some more examples.  Try it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment