Thursday, July 14, 2016

Trash to Treasure

Decorating my classroom.  The saga continues.

So this morning I woke up and had my favorite oatmeal.  Quaker Steel Cut Apple Pear Pecan.  Yum.  I wondered if the remnants should go in the recycling bin or not, as I wasn't sure if the container was thin plastic or heavy coated cardboard, so I dissected it.  Upon removing its skin - okay, its label...  I discovered a beautiful white plastic container just perfect for holding things such as pencils, Q-tips, cotton balls, or other wonderful supplies that need holders.  Inspiration.

So I added some twine, a ribbon, and a small sand dollar with my hot glue gun - and voila!  A new container for my Coastal Shabby Chic classroom!  I see many variations of this in my future.


Simple Supplies

Finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment